Hyland launches new cloud document management offering
AirBase is a new cloud-based document management application launched by the ECM vendor, Hyland.
It is designed to get businesses up and running quickly with simple document management capabilities.
“With AirBase, we are able to respond specifically to our award-winning partner channel seeking to offer a simple cloud-based document management solution,” said Brenda Kirk, senior vice president of product and strategy at Hyland.
AirBase enables organisations to:
- Leverage person-to-person document routing, reducing bottlenecks
- Create, grow and maintain solutions using an intuitive, tile-based interface
- Accelerate user adoption with minimal end-user training requirements
- Implement custom integrations through publicly available REST APIs
- Ensure critical information is safe in the private Hyland Cloud with individual encryption and no commingling of data
- Easily purchase with a user-based subscription licensing model
AirBase joins Hyland’s existing product suite that includes OnBase ECM; ShareBase, an enterprise file sync and share product; and LawLogix, which provides cloud-based solutions for HR professionals and immigration practitioners.